In order to pick the proper feature-level metrics, exploring
Google’s HEART framework for UI metrics may be a good starting
H – Happiness Metrics (like user satisfaction scores)
E – Engagement Metrics (like average visits or uses per user)
A – Adoption Metrics (like new users)
R – Retention Metrics (like churn)
T – Task Success Metrics (like form error rates)
A powerful web design tool for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework.
Check out the features @ http://bootstrapstudio.io/#features
What is it?
Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps web developers and designers create responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. It supports a wide range of components and advanced features that make you more productive. It has a clean and intuitive interface and makes it easy for anyone to create a beautiful web page only with drag and drop.
- Easily import fonts from Google Fonts.
- Works with Bootstrap 3. Will support Bootstrap 4 once it’s released.
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts which take your productivity to the next level.
- Specialized tools for working with the Bootstrap grid. Easily create, resize and offset columns, and apply responsive visibility classes.
- Has multiple built-in Bootstrap themes. You can also import your own.
- Export and share smart components as .bscomp files. Download lots of free ones from our library.
- Updates automatically, so you always have the latest version.
Works on Windows, Linux and OSX.